Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Marshmallow Shooters


Sprat was away on a playdate this afternoon and Danger Mouse was feeling a bit left out.  I had everything needed to make some Marshmallow Shooters and we spent the afternoon firing marshmallows at each other.  It was the perfect distraction with a heap of laughs and a lot of marshmallow eating.  He found it really easy to launch mini marshmallows at any given target. Mostly me.



These are so easy to put together.  Just chop the bottom off a disposable cup.  Cut a tiny bit off the rounded end of a balloon and stretch over the lip of the cup.  Tie the end of the balloon and you are ready for marshmallow wars.



I'm looking forward to finding mini marshmallows all over the house for days to come now ...


Linking up with other mamas here.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I've been meaning to do this for ages - thanks for the inspiration! I love activities that make for a lot of laughter