Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Op Shopping - Baby Girls Delight

I had a spare 20 minutes today so I popped into my local Salvation Army.  Alone!  This never happens.  In fact, I think this may of been the first time ever I have op-shopped without the children in tow.  It was just a little bit blissful.

I picked up this bedcover for The Girl for $8.  Slightly more than I wanted to pay, but I love the print.  It was thinner than I thought it was going to be, but will be great over summer.



Praise hot sunny days, as I was able to soak it, wash it, hang it out and get it on her bed all in the space of around 5 hours.


She is one happy little monkey.

I am yet to master the art of making a bed look amazing.  How do people do that? 

Joining in for the first time over here at Op-Shop Show-Off.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I don't know...that bed looks pretty good to me!...op shopping without the kids is the bomb!....but rare!...found you through Max and so pleased I did!....yes I use a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!
Allison x

ButterandBuntings said...

That is an excellant find! And i dont even bother making beds so this is better than mine! Found you at show n tell!

Max said...

aww, that coverlet is so sweet, and so is your wee girl!
i'm new to the joys of op-shopping sans children too since my girl just started kindy a couple of mornings a week. so quiet, so easy, so relaxing!
so lovely to have you linking up-have a great week and happy thrifting x