Friday, February 24, 2012

Cloud Dough

I found a bag of expired flour in my pantry today.  It was hiding deep in the dark recess of my pantry.  I hate wasting food, so its been put aside for the kids crafts.  I made them a batch of Cloud Dough this arvo, and its such a great sensory experience for them.  And smells devine as I used lavender scented baby oil ..... wonder if they'll go to sleep after this?.....

Hindsight tells me I should of put it outside in the waterplay table, but won't take long to vacumn up and its making my house smell yummy!




Its so silky smooth, I can't keep my hands out of it, but both boys have kicked me out of their trays ... might have to make my own!




And if you want to make your own its so simple.  7 cups of any flour and 1 cup of baby oil or vegetable oil.  Mix together with your hands till it clumps together when squeezed.  You can also add glitter, essential oils or food colours.  Have fun.

No comments: