Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tissue Paper Pom Poms

I LOVE these!  They are going to look awesome strung throughout our trees on The Girls birthday, along with matching paper lanterns. 

These cost me $1 each (I am making 10) and I followed the Martha Stewart tutorial here. I saw these for sale in Spotlight yesterday and I think they were around $27 for 3, so making them yourself from scratch is the thrifty way.  The only difference I did from the tutorial was I used 10 sheets of tissue and just used the size they came at, straight from the packet.

In the meantime, they are hanging from the lights over our dining room table, which is causing the boys much amusement!


1 comment:

Courtenay said...

I <3 these and the paper garlands! Ada is one lucky girl :-) I might even attempt making some for Max's party although I am a bit of a spaz when it comes to crafts lol.