Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Cupcakes


My favourite baking blog - Baking Makes Things Better - posted the cutest Christmas Tree cupcakes this week.  I followed their instructions, which are always easy to follow and really reliable, and they made the cutest cakes.  Their Easy Peasy Chocolate Cake recipe is great and makes lovely moist cupcakes!  I also wanted to try out my new toy, a snowflake press for fondant - I love it!  I need to get a small star press, and its my goal this year to increase my cake decorating supplies. 




Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baking makes things better is my fav baking blog too!

So many great easy ideas.

ididtellyou.blogspot.com

Courtenay said...

Oooh I missed this post Julie :-) Thanks for another shout out. These are gorgeous. Love the snow flakes too. Thanks to Jagiri for her comment too!