Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Its Time to Change to Nicknames

I've been reading some great posts lately on how to improve your blog.  If you haven't checked out Kiwi Bloggers already, pop on over to here to find some great tips on how to improve your blog.

One thing that has pressing on me lately is to remove my children's names from my blog and replace them with nicknames.  So over the next few days, I'll be going through all my posts and doing just that.

So without further ado, let me introduce to you Sprat.  My sensitive, gentle, easily frustrated, snuggly young man who is turning into a natural born leader.  The best early morning cuddler around.


Next is Danger Mouse.  The cutest little ratbag I know.  Outgoing, extrovert, daring, challenging, energetic, loving and cute cute cute (I am rather biased).


And lastly, is simply The Girl.  My sweet little angel.  Amazing smile, expressive eyes, stubborn, demanding, cuddly and such a blessing to our family.


No comments: